In challenging times opportunities abound. Our goal is to provide you with unique and valuable insights. Feel free to browse or print from our archives of legal marketplace news, information and analysis.
- New Law Firm Employment Law opportunity
- Trends in Partner Compensation
- What’s the Current Thinking on How Many Lawyers a Company Should Have?
- More Options for Lateral Movement
- Lateral Partner Hiring - More than Just a Gamble
- Legal Tech Podcast: Paul Boynton interviews Jane Sender
- Duane Morris LLP has added Michael B. Donohue as a Trial and Construction law Partner in its Boston office April 20, 2010.
- Day Pitney LLP has added Trusts and Estates Partner Kenneth Grinnell in its Boston office. April 25, 2010
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP has added Richard Hiersteiner and Jeanne Darcey to their Bankruptcy department. 3.15.10